Online Seminar Format:
Customer, vendor, and employee health and safety are a top priority at National Machinery. Therefore due to COVID-19 social distancing recommendations upcoming seminars will be held online as virtual events.
- The seminars are four half-day live online courses. With a 5th day 2-hour session if all material is not covered in the previous sessions.
- Preregistration is required.
- Each registration is valid for ONE participant.
- Each participant must attend the seminar with a computer equipped with a webcam. Mobile devices are not recommended.
- Seminar materials will be emailed to the participant prior to the seminar.
- Attendees need to be available online for course instruction beginning promptly at 8 a.m. EST and concluding at noon.
- Seminars will not be recorded and distributed at a later time.
- Refunds will not be granted for missing a course.
- Deadline to register May 6th.
The fees for the Online FORMAX® Maintenance Workshop are as listed above per person. Fees do not include expenses for internet services and hardware required to attend the seminar.
For information regarding scheduled classes, class fees, or enrollment details please call (419) 443-2630.